Western Digital Online Store hacked

StryderxX

[H]ard|Gawd
I just received the following email:

unnamed.png

Lots of major sites got hacked. Our personal info is all over the place. No privacy whatsoever.

Reactions: ncjoe
like this
I've received three of these today. Not sure why. Of course, I also got an email from Bank of America about a new acccount, addressed to the email address dedicated to AT&T (U-Verse fiber, closed in 2018). Took 40 minutes on the phone to get that fully closed, thanks.

Lots of major sites got hacked. Our personal info is all over the place. No privacy whatsoever.
It’s real bad, checked experian about all
Exposures. Pretty much everything’s exposed in some manner fashion out on the dark web and no request to retract the data is going to be answered

It’s real bad, checked experian about all
Exposures. Pretty much everything’s exposed in some manner fashion out on the dark web and no request to retract the data is going to be answered
We just have to accept the fact that we are running naked online everyday.

We just have to accept the fact that we are running naked online everyday.
I regret my previous pessimistic post even if there’s very large grains of truth to it and theoretically worse than my original post anyway

Are we looking at a giant dart 🎯 board of risk? Time to keep quiet

Keep everything frozen at the 4 main credit bureaus at the very least. It's not even much of a hassle to do that, and it at least helps a little bit.

Patriot is now having the last laugh (ref. their SN problem)

I knew eventually getting that 2x16TB WD Gold deal twice was going to bite me in the ass!

Back