Web Coupons Kansas City - US

MZSassy

n00b
Hi! I've been reading and ordering stuff from here for a long time but never posted. I have received a lot of stuff thanks to trailer trashes postings and a few others but she sticks out in my mind. I thought it'd be cool for people from Metroplolitan cities to post sites where we can print out Free Coupons.
I'm in Kansas City and I found one.
Check this out www.ebcoupons.com . They have restaurant coupons like Subway, one of my favororite Sub shops and just different stuff! Please share site you know of too! I think these can be hyperlinked because they want traffic!
:cool:

I think i saw a billboard for this site somewhere along a highway/interstate in KC. I just didn't pay much attention to it. Looking through it now, there doesn't seem to be much there. Oh well, hopefully it'll grow and have more stuff. And more subway locations would be nice. :)

good linkage for the locals.

Another kansas citian here(though I am currently in Kirksville for school).

Wait, it looks like all that stuff is for the Kansas side. That sucks. I do venture over there sometimes but I cannot stand johnson county drivers(no offense guys). Oh well. Cascones is DAMN good italian food. I highly recommend it(there is Johnny Cascone's out in overland park and there is also Cascone's on the MO side north of the river. Same family, I believe). Too bad I won't be in town before the end of the moth.

The designated "Noob of the day" here .... spend most of my time on the EOCF site, but frequented [H] a couple of years back.

Anyhoo ... hail & all that from the Kansas side of the Metro line. Yet another Kansas Citian treads these halls... Northern OP actually, but as anyone from around here knows, it's all KC for miles.

jpmkm said:
Another kansas citian here(though I am currently in Kirksville for school).

Wait, it looks like all that stuff is for the Kansas side. That sucks. I do venture over there sometimes but I cannot stand johnson county drivers(no offense guys). Oh well. Cascones is DAMN good italian food. I highly recommend it(there is Johnny Cascone's out in overland park and there is also Cascone's on the MO side north of the river. Same family, I believe). Too bad I won't be in town before the end of the moth.
If memory servs, Johnny's is his son's place. That one is just a few blocks from my home. Best Linguini & Clams, bar none.

Johnny Cascone's has awesome Italian Food and I think you are totally right that they are on both sides of the river. I went there last week and had some awesome authenic Italian spagetti and a fresh Italian salad. I also got spoiled and ate at J Gilbert's with the $10 off coupon it was awesome. We had Lobster!!!
On, the Kansas - Missouri thing I didn't know we still were having border wars! :eek: Go Chiefs and Go Jayhawks!
Hi to KC people on both sides of the state line!
:)

Yet another kansas citian checking in. Although im also out of town in school at MU at the moment. Nice deal, wish I knew about this before!
I do venture over there sometimes but I cannot stand johnson county drivers(no offense guys)
Totally agree lol

'nother KCer here, on the MO side. Good site and has anyone else seen the spray-painted "KC is a huge abuser" signs on the side of a few random highways (US-71/I-29)? Wonder what that's about.

typh00n I was wondering the same. Theres one at N.169 and NW 68th street also, the exit before Barry Rd.

Back