WC Setup for 600t SE

jhinck1414

Limp Gawd
I am preparing to purchase a custom loop to WC my 2600k.

I am curious if i would be able to put a rad on the mesh side panel? I know this case isn't the best and I have seen plenty of poeple put a 2x120 up above the mobo.

Looks like it would fit either Phobya XTREME Quad 480 Radiator or almost any 120mm Duals out there ie XSPC RX240 Dual 120mm Radiator.

will the mesh support a radiator of any size? I feel that it would be a great place to put one without disrupting the rest of the flow of the case.

thanks

You can, but it would have to be a thin one. Definitely not something big like an RX or GTX.

The issue is when you have graphics cards installed. The radiator on the side panel with fans (this can get very thick) might hit your graphics cards, especially tall ones. And you will definitely need QDCs (quick disconnects).

The issue is when you have graphics cards installed. The radiator on the side panel with fans (this can get very thick) might hit your graphics cards, especially tall ones. And you will definitely need QDCs (quick disconnects).

Do I need the quick disconnects so I can remove the door without removing the radiator to remove the door?

This should be cool Never seen something like this before in a 600T so im taggin along to see.

Anymore questions?

well i am going to start measuring up and see waht i can put in there on the mesh...will get back to everyone.

Well to revive my own thread...

I have purchased and test installed all the components.

Here is what i ended up getting.

Swifttech 655 D5 Pump Variable
Alphacool repack 5.25 bay res
xspc Raystorm CPU block
Phobya xtreme 480 2x2(120mm) rad
1/2 ID x 3/4 OD tubing
Koolance Ultra Flow QD's

IMG_20120128_184332.jpg

Looking good, update us on when you install everything. Pics are a must!

quick question....should i point the fans on the rad aiming outward or keep them pulling air in?

so far idle at stock is 22-25C
load is 37-40C

I would point them in, so that you can get good airflow over the motherboard and graphics cards.

Question....Been running my setup for a bout 2 weeks.

I am using PrimoFlex lrt pro tubing...does the clear tubing become foggy at all or did i not clean the tubing enough? posting pics in a few...

My tubing became foggy/dirty too and I had Pt Nuke.... Idk....

Pics?

Back