WC Loop for my 290x

unrlmth

Limp Gawd
I'm thinking about adding my 290x to my loop, but I'm not really sure it will handle it. I'm not so worried about getting the best delta, but rather have a usable and reasonably quiet system. Loop would be cooling 290x and i7 2600k.

What's a good water block to use? Right now I think I am going to go with the EK. Also where's the best place to buy it?

I only have space for one 2x120 radiator. I might be able to squeeze a 1x120 in there as well if I get a little creative. I currently have a mcr220. Is there another radiator that I should upgrade to that would be better suited to cooling both the CPU and GPU?

Thanks!

1) I prefer AquaTuning for my WC purchasing where possible (So long as you spend $75 i think, you get $6 3rd day UPS)

2) Depending on the 2x120 ... can you fit a "Monsta" in there? A standard 2x120 *should* be fine, assuming little to no OC when under load, a single 2x120 should be fine for standard usage....is this "space for one 2x120" in addition to what you have? or in total?

3) For block choice --- I have always loved my Alpha Cool NexXxoS line, performed excellent, AquaComputer makes good blocks as well --- thats just to list alternatives to EK

Back