WaveMaster finish... Painted or Aluminum?

FusionXP

Limp Gawd
Does the back WaveMaster have a glossy paint finish or is it just black aluminum? I've been looking around for some high quality screenshots but can't find any. And what about the optional window panel. Is that also glossy painted or just black aluminum.

I'm asking all this because I'm about to get the case along with the optional window side panel. I will be taking the plexi from the outside and installing it inside for that clean look. Now if I do this will the plexi leave some slight marrying or blemish around the edge of the front painted surface (if it's painted) or aluminum?

EDIT: I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. Sorry. :(

Thanks

I seem to remember reading on some site that it's an automotive finish (i.e. painted). My CM 201 has the panels with an automotive finish and a brushed front bezel.

The silver and black ones look stained alluminum while the blue and yellow look painted.

guess i'll find out for sure tomorrow or wednesday and let you know.

i believe the blue and yellow ones are painted with autiomotive paint. The black side panels look like they are painted for sure while the front looks like it might be brushed aluminum.

Only the silver ones are brushed aluminum all the way around.

The black, blue, yellow ones have an automotive-grade finish on the side/top panels. The blue/yellow special edition ones have the paint on the front door whereas the black has the brushed aluminum door.

Hope this helps.

Back