Watercooling Questions

thebliX

Limp Gawd
Ok, so I'm kinda new here (just registered, been browing for a couple months) and I think i'm gunna goto watercooling. Now so far I have the Black Ice Extreme Rev.2 and a Hydor L30 picked out, and I was thinking either Maze4, Maze3 (heard it was slightly better then the maze 4? can anyone confirm) and the WhiteWater, now is it worth the extra money, for the WhiteWater (its about 60CAD$ difference) for it? Ii really like how the WhiteWater is setup and ive heard only the best about it and was just wondering if I should spring the extra money for it or no. (also if any of you canadian browsers can direct me to a place that has it for lower then 109.99 please do so). Also any tips for setting it up would be great. Oh yes, I was thinking about putting 2 Vantec Stealths on the rad, should that be enough air flow? or should i get something with a little more? (the 120mm stealths at 56cfm)
Thanks.

Also what would be a good gpu block to get? i have a 9800pro.
Also the whitewater is 1/2od and so is the pump. Now the radiator looks like its 1/2ID, what do I do, the place I'm ordering all this stuff only has 1/2ID.

dont forget to buy some antifreeze to kill the bacteria and some good tubing and clamps..........those vantec fans should be good enough air flow for ya,and the maze3 is a great block I use it and love it and the L30 is a pretty good pump too,I have one it gets a little loud at times but it doesn't bug me..

Back