Watch out , shadows account compromised

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnvymeRT

Limp Gawd
He’s selling a 1080 ti FE for $350 , I was interested hes messaged multiple times now deals fell through and I need to pay asap …. Only accepts venmo friends …. He locked the thread so others can’t be warned.

Mods I messaged you but I can see people getting hosed , delete it needed

I can present all the necessary evidence to the mods. I have no fear!

But I want you removed from this forum!

…..venmo friends and family , not goods and services or PayPal. I’ve done trades with shadow and paid via G+S and PayPal.

The broken English in PMs is a red flag too …. It’s fine demanding payments asap via venmo friends and the card being 200 under going rate . All red flags I’ll let the mods sort it out . I’m done

Can’t demand, but you can also not sell it any other way. I won’t accept PayPal goods/services any more. Or any method that involves the new IRS law. Hasn’t stopped people from buying from me.
I can't deal with this stupid man anymore.

He really doesn't understand.

Anyone who doesn't get a G&S payment should get the fuck out of this forum then!

I'll make this easy, do the math.

Shadow posted here not long ago. Compare the Engrish.

Screenshot_20220126-183725_Chrome.jpg

There’s a reason a 1080 ti for $350 is still sitting and he’s pming hours after his thread is locked. Could be it’s others like me that see red flags …. Or not wanting to pay venmo . Or it could be something foul is going on I’ll let the mods look at the IP he’s currently using and decide.

explain why both your timestamps are literally exactly the same, but somehow different in size and on different pieces of paper. Surely these aren't shooped /s

there's no way thats the same paper in both pics, the scale of the 1080ti timestamp doesnt match the s21.
stamps.jpg

His pms …

Yes ı have venmo sir. no used paypal

Sir pay no or I sell to person next ….

And for someone like shadow being very articulate and reasonable ….. this dudes pushy and I’m a pm said a moderator can’t look and compare IP addresses lol.

His pms …

Yes ı have venmo sir. no used paypal

Sir pay no or I sell to person next ….

And for someone like shadow being very articulate and reasonable ….. this dudes pushy and I’m a pm said a moderator can’t look and compare IP addresses lol.
YOU ARE A FULL Idiot!

I said how do you see my ip address!

Of course the moderators can take a look, you idiot! dickhead bastard

whats the new law from irs? i still using paypal for iptv. but im little concern.

sorry for the offtopic

whats the new law from irs? i still using paypal for iptv. but im little concern.

sorry for the offtopic
More than $600 of G&S payments will warrant a tax form for you to identify it as income... You can thank our lovely president for that

I had talked to Shadow2761 earlier today about that 1080ti and ended up not buying as I felt there were too many red flags to his post and messages.

Red Flag #1 - Underpriced.
Red Flag #2 - Wanted immediate payment via a non-refundable source, claims his Paypal was banned.
Red Flag #3 - Keeps locking his own for sale thread (If someone were a scammer, I assume they would do this to prevent other victims stating they bought it or making YGPM posts so they could sell the same item to multiple people)
Red Flag #4 - When asked for a Heatware, he linked the Heatware account of "i-bystander", after I stated that the hardforum name listed on his heatware (Which was also i-bystander, an account not active on here for 6+ years) did not match, he then changed it to Shadow2761 (HUGE red flag)
Red Flag #5 - There is a warning post about someone using compromised Hardforum and Heatware accounts that has been actively scamming people for the past few months, and everything happening here seems to match that method.

Attachments

• HF3.jpg
    HF3.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 0
This is like the third time I've seen a topic of an account being allegedly compromised, with said user coming into the thread and instead of adequately providing a defense begins blaming the OP in what reads like the same style of language.

Someone who has been on the forum for years seems really really pushy trying to get people to make quick payments ….. and instead of saying nah it’s just a misunderstanding you threaten to have me banned , and name call. Also you locked both your sales threads from replies within 10 minutes of creating them. If you are the real shadow I apologize but surely you can see how poor it looks to others / potential buyers ?

Smarty thank you same flags I saw … when I asked questions it was make payment now or it will be sold asap to someone else . I didn’t even notice the new username on his heat

More than $600 of G&S payments will warrant a tax form for you to identify it as income... You can thank our lovely president for that
It was any transaction of 600 or more, not just paypal I believe, was bank accounts as well.. was that even passed?

Is it a new law or was the $$ amount adjusted to prior years?
Used to be 10k or more in your bank account.. I heard they wanted to change that to 600 dollars or more but was not aware of that passing or going into effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back