Watch Dogs: Legion

That looked like a game of perpetual fetch quests and menial tasks. I don't think I've seen such a bland AAA game as that in the past year or so. I'll look into it more, but seems like the sucked out any identity WD1 or WD2 had for endless MMO style quests.

Reactions: M76
like this
That looked like a game of perpetual fetch quests and menial tasks. I don't think I've seen such a bland AAA game as that in the past year or so. I'll look into it more, but seems like the sucked out any identity WD1 or WD2 had for endless MMO style quests.
Well it's Ubisoft. Could be really good or just mediocre. It's got to better than Mafia 3.

I thought those games were already a string of pointless quests and random encounters.

BTW the video in the OP is just painful. It reveals almost nothing of the game itself just how the speaker sucks at the game. I wanted to hear about the game, not some rando's fascination with pointless details.

Back