Was taken to the cleaners. 13900k RETURNED

Epyon

[H]ard|Gawd
I pre ordered from new egg a 13900K for $719 shipped. I see it will come on oct 25th a day before i go back offshore for 42 days. I see my local microcenter selling them for $569 and i get to pick it up tomorrow. I will never pre order a item again. going to call newegg tomorrow and see if they can just reroute that shit back to them.

edit spelling error

Last edited:
There's been no better blessing having a Microcenter nearby. Like you I had a 13900K on preorder but saw Microcenter had everything in stock for much cheaper too. By the time I got there the 13900s were out so I just got a 13700k which is already more than enough anyway. According to the workers there the 13 series were just on sale for launch day so prices are probably on par with everyone else now.

I pre ordered from new egg a 13900K for $719 shipped. I see it will come on oct 25th a day before i go back offshore for 42 days. I see my local microcenter selling them for $569 and i get to pick it up tomorrow. I will never pre order a item again. going to call newegg tomorrow and see if they can just reroute that shit back to them.

edit spelling error
Usually they tell you over the phone to refuse the package and they'll accept it back at no cost.

Well, over here in texas they just leave shit and roll out. so we will see. I have a return label but you saved me a phone call. I did pick up a 13900k today at microcenter for the $569 price. i got THE last one. I am up in the air if i want to install it tonight to be honest i just want to relax. might just install it tomorrow when its not 9:30 at night and i have to update bio's and everything else.

Back