Warm- Skyrim PC $39.99 Gamestop

TheToE!

[H] Brewmaster
Guys, just throwing this out there. Gamestop's got skyrim on sale right now for PC for $39.99. Not the cheapest we've seen but a solid deal nonetheless. I had some instore leftover from way back. Available as download or retail box. I hate gamestop too, but this is a decent deal.

^ will never understand why BB has the PC digital download version priced higher than any other version (PC or Console) except the "Collectors Edition" for 360/PS3. I can just see some BB executive to another: "You know the version that's infinitely and freely reproducible, AND costs us virtually nothing to distribute? Yeah, let's make that one cost 50% more than the version on physical media that we have to pay to ship out to customers." :rolleyes:

Walmart has Skyrim for the PC at $39.99 as their regular price now. Saw it in the store today.

Yeah, I can confirm that Wal-Mart also has it for $40 where I just came back from.

I am hoping they are clearing out inventory for a newer version with some DLC. Much like they did with Oblivion.

I am hoping they are clearing out inventory for a newer version with some DLC. Much like they did with Oblivion.

That would be nice... I've yet to buy my own copy, but have tried it with a relative's steam account. Barely missed the GMG $30 sale due to their stupid cart expiration thing and the activation email being slow to come, by the time it came I had 30 seconds to finish registration, get payment info in and all that, which just didn't happen :(. So, been holding off since, by now I'm thinking there may be a "GOTY" edition soon... I might break down soon though if Kepler arrives :p.

Back