[warm] Logitech MX518 @ Newegg $25 AR FS

Thats what I am paying for this mouse before rebate off of amazon, although its back ordered and it says I got another 2-4 weeks to wait, which means I probably wont get the 15 dollar rebate....

I paid 30 dollars off of newegg free shipping for this mouse in January of 06, and it takes MIRs and shit to get it down to that level in 2010, wtf has this world come to, things are supposed to get cheaper.

I think I'll get a second one since the thumb area is very worn out. IMHO this thing has great button placement and is very comfortable for my hand. I originally got one back in 05 I think and it still works perfectly fine, although I had to replace the mouse feet.

BEST MOUSE EVAR

This mouse sucks. Texture sucks, cord sucks, feel sucks. Just sucks.

This mouse sucks. Texture sucks, cord sucks, feel sucks. Just sucks.

Wrong.... check the $10 amazon deal for this same exact mouse ($10 shipped after $15 rebate) last week and there are more than 5 people that said they've used this mouse for years (I being another)

The feet have completely erased off of mine and the cable is 100% fine. I have connected it to multiple PCs too, not just one. And I carried it around to a few houses wrapped up tightly in a skully cap.

Double-wrong post.... way to threadcrap, just move on next time :/

Wrong.... check the $10 amazon deal for this same exact mouse ($10 shipped after $15 rebate) last week and there are more than 5 people that said they've used this mouse for years (I being another)

The feet have completely erased off of mine and the cable is 100% fine. I have connected it to multiple PCs too, not just one. And I carried it around to a few houses wrapped up tightly in a skully cap.

Double-wrong post.... way to threadcrap, just move on next time :/

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1564906&highlight=mx518

Just expressing my opinion of a mouse I just purchased. It might have fine tracking, but everything else falls short compared to the G5 or even the G500.

Sorry.

The MX518 is my favorite mouse of all time. Bought it back in 2005 and still use the exact same one today, 5 years later. Still works like a charm and I absolutely love it for gaming. The only thing worn down about it is the Logitech logo on the mouse rubbed off. Other than that, it works like new.

I've been looking to buy one of these as a "just-in-case" replacement...I mean how much longer can my current MX518 last with all this heavy usage?

Just expressing my opinion of a mouse I just purchased. It might have fine tracking, but everything else falls short compared to the G5 or even the G500.

Sorry.

Oh I thought you said it sucks... you should have said that in the beginning! I enjoy(ed) this mouse a lot and thought it was far from suck like the guy above. No h8!!... just thought you were being another threadcrappist ! :D

Just bought two for the kids. The kids have been using crap hand me down mice for while, they'll like these.

I can't remember the model of my Logitech but its the one that has a little cartridge in the bottom and you can add weights to it. Had it for a while, love it.

Oh I thought you said it sucks... you should have said that in the beginning! I enjoy(ed) this mouse a lot and thought it was far from suck like the guy above. No h8!!... just thought you were being another threadcrappist ! :D

Well like I said I think it has really good tracking. But feature wise it's lacking. I love that I don't get the sweaty palm/hand feeling anymore and the braided cord is nice. It's also nice to know which DPI setting I'm on by looking at the mouse.

The weights in the G5 were cool.

I dunno I just don't have the patience to get used to a new mouse, load up the software, mess with the dpi (if it's even adjustable passed the 3 settings on the mouse). Etc.

Just bought two for the kids. The kids have been using crap hand me down mice for while, they'll like these.

I can't remember the model of my Logitech but its the one that has a little cartridge in the bottom and you can add weights to it. Had it for a while, love it.

The first model that I know of with the weights was the G5. That was a great mouse.

Back