Walmart / Amazon $100 Gift card/credit With PS3 160GB system

Waaaaaaait a minute, won't this just piss off the people who bought it last week. I thought it was 75 bucks the other day. Now they up the ante to 100.

Waaaaaaait a minute, won't this just piss off the people who bought it last week. I thought it was 75 bucks the other day. Now they up the ante to 100.

If you did buy it the other week--and I did--then just use their Call Me function on the contact us page. Ask nicely for the difference to be added to your account as a gift card. The phone call took all of 2 minutes and I already have the extra $25 credited to my account for a future purchase.

killer deal.. Walmart does this like every year once. Got mine 2 years ago for 300$.

I just tried to buy one 5 minutes ago, but was told that it won't be on sale till 9pm

This is dead! I feel bad for missing out on this deal but I sense a ps3 price drop around the corner.

This is dead! I feel bad for missing out on this deal but I sense a ps3 price drop around the corner.

Don't hold your breath on that. They just started making small margins on the PS3 and its priced already very competitively with the 360.

I just tried to buy one 5 minutes ago, but was told that it won't be on sale till 9pm

I was able to get this at about lunch time.

I was standing around looking like I needed help, and when an employee asked me if I needed anything I said, "I'm looking for a 160gb PS3, the one with the gift card."

When we got to the register the guy was like, "These aren't supposed to go on sale until 9pm, but they've been ringing up fine."

Guess I got lucky with an unaffected employee :)

Ð

My local walmart still has the ps3 with 100 off, 360 with 100 off and the wii with 75 off, all still in stock.

I just called at about 9:12am and I got the $25 credit applied toward my next purchase. It was almost too easy. I'll deal with sales tax when I get this quality of customer service.

Best Buy is doing the same deal this weekend too if anyone cares.

Also Walmart and Best Buy offering $75 gift card with a Wii too.

Why can't they have this for Xbox :(, I need to upgrade mine bad, sti ll on the 20gb original and it's a pita installing games/demos, etc.

All of these probably went to the people now Ebaying their PS3 160gb consoles for $260ish ;)

Not me.. Keeping mine :D Ive been waiting for a good deal and walmart $100 GF + PS3 for $300 just did it!

I picked one up, ps3 160gb $299+$100gc from Walmart.
Better deal than the xbox360 arcade for $199+$100gc on black Friday last year, at least I didn't have to freeze my ass off on line for 4hrs.

Also, reminder, toys r us gc deals on games.
Buy 2 $50+ games and get $40gc. I bought PS3 GT5 & Castlevania.

I ....... emailed in, and they're reimbursing me for the 25 dollars I didn't get because I ordered early. And obviously I am extremely happy with it. Man, I love Amazon... it's too bad they don't have more computer parts deals.

I ....... emailed in, and they're reimbursing me for the 25 dollars I didn't get because I ordered early. And obviously I am extremely happy with it. Man, I love Amazon... it's too bad they don't have more computer parts deals.
I dont know why you emailed them since they will immediately call you back. they are so easy to deal with and I wish newegg was that way.

i got the PS3 from best buy and they are giving $100 gift cards also...none of the employees knew of the deal and it was advertised as $50...
now what should I buy from bestbuy with the $100 gift card?

Great deal for someone who wants a PS3, but it does tell me that PS3 not selling so well with new Xbox 250GB sold out everywhere! Clearly the PS3 is not the favorite console this year!

Great deal for someone who wants a PS3, but it does tell me that PS3 not selling so well with new Xbox 250GB sold out everywhere! Clearly the PS3 is not the favorite console this year!

Ive seen plenty of the 250gb 360 units around town over the past month or so. The 4gb versions are the ones I havent seen anywhere.

Got this with the Thanksgiving version bundle. Medal of Honor + uncharted 2 and the system for $200 (since I shop at Walmart and will use giftcard).

Got this with the Thanksgiving version bundle. Medal of Honor + uncharted 2 and the system for $200 (since I shop at Walmart and will use giftcard).

great find. I went to my local store looking for a bundle, but was just glad to get out the door with one even without any games included. An hour after they started the deal my local store was down to 2 left after I picked mine up.

Does anyone else have a high pitched noise coming from the slim model? I believe mine may be starting to go away and read on another forum it normally eventually does but it's pretty horrible to start with (mine at least) I can hear a VERY high pitched sound from all the way across the room with a movie on. The sound isn't turned up loud on the tv due to it being night and people sleeping in other rooms but still I've never had something this bad.

what happens if you buy it and then go to return it? do they take the gift card back? lol

what happens if you buy it and then go to return it? do they take the gift card back? lol
what do you think? technically they should deduct the gift card amount from your refund.

actually I returned a 360 last year and ended up keeping the $50 gift card. the girl doing the return never asked for it and when I tried to give it back but she said it was mine to keep.

Ive seen plenty of the 250gb 360 units around town over the past month or so. The 4gb versions are the ones I havent seen anywhere.

Well over in these here parts Best Buy, Buy.com, Amazon.com, Walmart, Target and Gamestop were all sold out online, but they did have 4 GB units, and were even offering specials on them just to sell some of them.

Back