Wal-Mart Dec 7 Secret Friday deals

With the HD DVD deal, you get 5 free instantly on purchase then you are still eligible for the five free HD DVD mail in rebate. On top of that in the A3 box there already 2 movies, 300 and Bourne Identity I believe.

You can also get the A2 and still be eligible for this deal. You just dont get the free two movies in the box.

read the rules.

3. All posts must include the item and price in the title/subject line and a link to the item in the body of the thread.

Everything is minimum 1-2 per store. That's worse than black friday. :(
Although I'd be surprised if a store only had two PS3s. :p

In for one ... thanks OP!

-------------------------
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." - Aldous Huxley

In for one ... thanks OP!

-------------------------
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." - Aldous Huxley

OUCH!

warning for the rest of us - haha

Don't say you wanna buy one of these or you might get banned. :D

:p

From the picture the TV looks to be the Vizio P50 (MSRP 1299.99)

The VIZIO P50 HDTV Widescreen 50-in* Plasma TV offers a HDTV display capability at 720P and 1080i allowing you to enjoy High Definition content in either format. This product offers a high 1,000 cd/m2 Brightness at a 1366 x 768 native resolution, and an unprecedented 10,000:1 max Contrast Ratio. Using VCV (VIZIO Color Vision), this Plasma TV can display 6,144 shades of gray in 231 Billion colors for a brilliant, colorful picture.

http://www.vizio.com/products/detail.aspx?pid=5

AVS Thread : http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=5684202&&#post5684202

Nice price on the Vizio.

"3. All posts must include the item and price in the title/subject line and a link to the item in the body of the thread."

love people who bitch about stuff just to bitch sheesh.

You can find the laptop specs on anandtech. They have it listed that the laptop has a celeron. There's a better deal starring a Compaq C714 laptop @ bestbuy starting sunday w/ a c2d @ $399.

You can find the laptop specs on anandtech. They have it listed that the laptop has a celeron. There's a better deal starring a Compaq C714 laptop @ bestbuy starting sunday w/ a c2d @ $399.
Lol, it's not a C2D, it's a Pentium Dual Core. VERY different, but still a good deal none the less. BBY's been selling this model, or ones like it for this price on sale for ~this price for about 3 months. Very popular items.I've been playing around with it at work. Somewhat speedy, but could use another gig of ram.

well thanks for correcting me. With vista, everything could use another gb of ram? :p

Their secret HD DVD player sale sucks hard!

I just bought (10 mins ago) the HA-30 at amazon for $269 shipped with the same number of movies and no tax. They also have the same deal on the HA-3 for $239.

Everything is minimum 1-2 per store. That's worse than black friday. :(
Although I'd be surprised if a store only had two PS3s. :p

Maybe it was just my area but I waltzed in around 4pm when they had the 80gb ps3 + 10 movie deal and was the first person of the day to buy one. They had 5 left after I got mine.

any one got the Laptop yet, please post the specs. I might go after work.

anandtech said:
Specifications
Part Number: 1015043RGateway ML6232 Notebook

Feature Description
Processor Intel® Celeron® M Processor 530
1 MB L2 cache | 1.73 GHz | 533 MHz FSB
Chipset Intel® 943GML
Display panel 15.4-inch WXGA (1280 × 800)
Memory 1024 MB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (2 × 512)
Operates at 533 MHz
Total slots: 2 DDR2 slots | Available slots: 0 DDR2 slot
Maximum memory: 2 GB
Video controller Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Up to 64 MB of shared video memory (when 512 MB or more system memory present)
Audio High definition audio - 2 channel
Hard drive 80 GB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive
Optical drive 24X/10X/24X CD-RW/8X DVD combo drive
Modem Integrated V.92 56K modem
Network 10/100 Ethernet LAN
802.11g Wireless LAN
Memory card reader 4-in-1
There you be

Just so you guys are aware, Wal-Mart also carries the Venturer HD DVD player now for under $200.. it is one of the new chinese players. It has almost identical specs to the Toshiba A-3.

Venturer SHD7000
Machine Code: HDA3KAU
Submicom Version: HDA3TU1000TD
Group ID: 0a
Model ID: 97
Package Version: 1100
NAND Version: 0927
NOR Version: 1100
WinCE Version: 1000
FWH Version: 0511
Drive Version: 1150
Scaler Version: -----

Toshiba A-3
Machine Code: HDA3TKU
Submicom Version: HDA3TU1000TD
Group ID: 0a
Model ID: 97
Package Version: 1300
NAND Version: 1101
NOR Version: 1300
WinCE Version: 1000
FWH Version 0511
Drive Version: 1150
Mac Address: xx
Scaler Version: ......

I got the A3 from amazon for $159 w/ 10 free movies. That deal will return soon I'm sure.

McG

I bit on the PS3 with $50 gift card. Been wanting something 1080p and that deal was nice - only a $50 more than the HD-DVD player. Gotta get some decent games, Heavenly Sword is decent so far, suggestions?

Back