Votes: 2 11.8%
  • ChristianVirtual

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
Sorry I am late with the voting. I've been traveling and sick and life stuff.

Yeah, I wish. But all the kids from the list above me had to go home, their nannies called for dinner ...

Make [H] great again ! And Virtual Tamales for real votes ... Need two more ... All my opponents have more points in the stats; at least I should get more votes; shouldn't I ? And I will not work on an tax increase for the points we get daily if I get elected. Serious. :p

Last edited:
Three way tie.....

Go Star.........

GTX980ti's for everyone.......

On second thought..... ummmm I can't quite afford that....... Dang it, virtual tamales are taken.

See, my opponents are not showing up to this caucus ... Request to kick those stiffs out of the race and transfer all votes to Me ! Me ! Me ! :D
My campaign team is already folding lots virtual tamales for the election party, yummy yummy tamales.:p

:rolleyes:

Now that the mobile theme shows up I can't say Go italics anymore.
Go bold star

The entire go italics thing will fade from memory, to be used by old dawgs.

The new kids won't understand what it was all about.

too true........

Its like "boxen" which you don't hear anymore. I remember the days that you were not considered [H]ard unless you had at least one "pizza boxen" folding. I never used pizza boxes myself, I used motheroboard boxes and cut holes for fans and ventilation and such. I never installed power buttons for my ferret boxen, I used a screw driver to short out the power button pins to start mine up. Heck with open air cases, nekkid folding just isn't what it used to be, now it has to be sexy or no pics no shens.

Two counter measures:
1) convince Kyle to adjust the CSS/site layout and get italics back
2) teach the new kids, initiate them and retain the social knowledge
:)

Triple tie for first place.

This thread needs moar trash talk!

Where's the Trash? Talk!
trash.jpg

Let's dump my opponents and recycle them next month. And I get one more vote because I took care about the trash,

IC8aJq.jpg

:cool:

Gentlemen, please review the definition from Wikipedia on trash-talk. FIGHT!!

Trash-talk is a form of boast or insult commonly heard in competitive situations (such as sports events and multiplayer video games).[citation needed] It is often used to intimidate the opposition, but can also be used in a humorous spirit. Trash-talk is often characterized by use of hyperbole, or figurative language, e.g., "Your team can't run! You run like honey on ice!"Puns and other wordplay are commonly used.

No fight possible, these girly-dwarfs are just hiding their butts behind their folding rigs. :oops:

Last edited:
Go italics ! Dissapointed to see so little poo flinging around...

Good then you can be virtually fat.

no longer tied...... go italics.......

hmmmm... trash talk.... so.....

CristianVirtual looks like strong sad :p.... vote for me :)

wait that is name calling.... a forum no no.... this is so hard..... This is only the second time (that I am aware of) that I have been nominated. Lets just say I really don't have much practice at this.

Good then you can be virtually fat.
Nah, I fear the virtual fat will still hit me in real life. :oops:

This is only the second time (that I am aware of) that I have been nominated.
Which makes you an experienced Senior compared to my first time ! Let me stand up form the priority seat so you can sit down. o_O

And now getting worst: another double tie ... :eek: nooooooooooooo

How am I not crushing this like I am crushing everyone else?

Well you could try being in the top 25 of the team.......:p

BTW tj...... I'm coming for you, build your shelter while you can. 1.2 weeks, sorry, but it has to happen.

I never expected to be in the top 5 PPD, and the top 20 of the team (not quite yet). I have always been a slow and steady tortise, not the hare. but now I have the ability to break out the mower. For those who haven't come to know me, I had been career Navy for many years (darn near 24 of them). Now that I retired, I landed a job here:
bvalley_station.jpg

which has afforded the ability to purchase and fuel:

Last edited:
Beaver Valley Power Station, Shippingport PA. I am currently in initial liscence training for a Commercial Reactor Operator Liscence. One of the top 10 best paying jobs that does not require a Bachelors Degree. While not necessary, and with the experience from the Navy, I obtained a BS in Nuclear Engineering Technology. I actually got the degree while still serving, so full time work for the Navy (50 to 60 hours a week) and full time student, but at least tuition assistance and Pell Grants, so no college debt to go with that degree. This combined with job hunting, moving and getting settled in in civilian life has led to my limited activity in 2013 to 2015.

It explain where you get the power from for your folding rigs ; nice CPU/GPU cooler you have there☢

Nine hours left......

Vote for me. I can garrentee that I am not a fly by night folder.

Back