Voice chat ingame PUBG not working

-snoopi-

Limp Gawd
Recently moved houses and and now using another internet setup. Now ingame pubg voice chat has complexly stopped working. My voice chat works outside of pubg but not ingame. I have toggled all channel ingame, mute/umute etc but nothing makes it work after changing to a new internet network.

I tried changing the IP4 Primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4 has some people on the web mentioned to do and this did not work either.

Anyone know why PUBG could not be letting any incoming and outgoing voice to work ingame anymore after I moved house and internet network.

UPDATE:

It's definitely network related. Because i changed my PC to connect to the internet via my mobile phones hotspot, and this allowed ingame voice chat to work fully.

But then i switched back to my home internet connection, voice chat didn't work ingame anymore.

Ok found out th reason, it was because I was using the back Wifi internet my ISP offers until the full cable connection was installed.

Using the backup Wifi connection caused some form of voice chat blocking higher up in the network chain.

Once my full nbn hfc internet connection was installed, all the voice chat ingames immediately began working.

Back