VMworld 2010

NetJunkie

[H]F Junkie
So..who is going? I'll be there..plus I'll be speaking. :)

My session on the Cisco Nexus 1000v was accepted!

Looks like I'll be giving my session on Monday at noon and Tuesday at 5pm.

Also, if you're an EMC customer you should get on the list for their invite-only appreciation party. Supposed to be GREAT. Just got my invite.

I'd like to go but since it's only a month away and haven't heard anything from my boss so that must mean I'm not going. :(

I'd like to go but since it's only a month away and haven't heard anything from my boss so that must mean I'm not going. :(

I'm in the same boat. My bosses response was "Unlikely. Sales have to improve. I’ve turned down Nikol for similar requests."

Damn marketing chick asks to go to like everything, seems to effect me asking to go to one damn event.

Oh well.

It would also appear I'm hosting some sort of a Networking discussion... Session GD09. I don't know anything about it but they asked me if I wanted to be part of the "VMworld Experts" so I guess that's it...

I'll be there, looking forward to it! I'm planning on attending your session on the 1000v also :)

I might have to check out the networking discussion too, sounds like it could be interesting!

My company is exhibiting there, even though we're storage, and not really virtual. Management decided to get a booth to tout the fact that our storage has a VMWare storage management plug-in...

Just a note...when you put a session on your agenda it doesn't mean you'll get a seat so don't be late to popular sessions. It's no reservation but also no guarantee. The nice thing is they are going to record every session and those will be available a few weeks after the conference.

got tickets, but can't go. our upgrade timeline was moved up. oh well, we'll party in vegas in may. in the midst of installing mulitple ucs, n1kv, n7k's, 5ks, asr's, and much more. expanding vmax too. weeeeeee

Cool shit man, keep it coming. I'm going to assume that the recorded presentations will be available online and anyone can view them right? Was/is yours being recorded and available?

Cool shit man, keep it coming. I'm going to assume that the recorded presentations will be available online and anyone can view them right? Was/is yours being recorded and available?

Yes, my session was recorded yesterday. They should be doing all of them. Looks like you need to buy a subscription to get access. There are some really great sessions so it's probably well worth it. I may skip some sessions today and hit the labs since I can watch them later.

Yeah that's what I was expecting was subscription access. It's all good if it's not a significant amount of money. My employer sure as hell won't be paying for it.

Back