Video Blanking out

gostf

n00b
I have a problem that is like the problem you are talking about. I have a ATI 9800 pro and a 2001fp running on the DVI connection.

The problem is that when I have the 2001fp set to 1600*1200 res. after the Windows Splash screen my screen will sometimes just turn to a blank out page. I can hear windows logging on but there is no picture. If I set the res. down to 12*10 and 11 bit it will not have this issue and I can then change the res bacl to 16*12 and no issues till I reboot. I and reinstalled and the issue followed with the new install. I have tried the 3.5 cat drivers the newer driver and just the microsoft drivers and the problem followed. I have tested the system with a 9700 pro card and the problem still followed. The problem will happen about 2 out 0f 5 boots and I have no idea what is going on with the issue.

Does any one else have this issue or heard out it. Is it a issue with the 2001fp and ati cards or a driver or windows issue.

PLEASE HELP

1. I'm driving my 2001fp from the DVI output of my 9500P and I haven't seen this (yet). I'll keep a look out for it.

2. Please pay attention to the difference between the "new thread" and "post reply" buttons.

:p

Back