Vapor03 = troll

Deliximus

2[H]4U
I was a buyer for Vapor03's thread here:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1137412

After making prompt payment on 12/31/2006 and hoping to receive the RAM in a couple of weeks (max) i didn't have anything arriving for 3 weeks. I am a super patient man so before I started to rampage I researched into his threads and potential buyers and talked to these people. Couple of them told me that Vapor03 never replied when asked for his heat and his behavior is highly suspicious.
So i went to the paypal resolution center and in which he never replied in 2 weeks to the trouble ticket. PP decided in my favor and I was lucky to get my money back. NO ONE should go thru that kind of crap.

I also realize it is my doing as well as his heat is weak. But I have done business with people with weak heat before and this is my first time that I got burned. I live in Canada but I do want to continue to pursue a path into law-enforcements to find and deal with this scammer. He has continued to make FS threads into 2007 which means that 1) He has logged on and didn't answer my PMs 2) he is likely to scam another fellow member.

I hope this post helps people that may potentially be harmed by him.

Have a good one.

Im sorry you got burnt, happy you got your money back

So far my trading experience here has been great. It's people like him that ruin it.

any chance we can get a name/address? or is that kind of information not allowed to be givin out? Just in case he gets a new username.

god dang!
this guy has gotta go down!!!

i dont' have his address/name since he just offered me his email.

Back