Vampire Question - Oblivion

DNAlevelC

Gawd
I have been through the Dark Brotherhood and I had what's his name bite me on the neck....it has been many many MANY days since that and I can't become a vampire. Am I missing something? 3 days then sleep right? Please Help.

DNA

If you have the Poryphic Hemophilia disease on you it takes 3 full game days then the next time you sleep you get vampirisim. If you dont have that disease or have just used "wait" you wont see it. You actually have to sleep.

Click your spell icon (next to compass) and hit the last tab on the right. It has your active effects. Any disease or buff you have shows up there.

make sure you don't use a temple altar to clense yourself before the vampirism kicks in.

Find someone who is asleep, you can usually feed on bums or break into houses around midnight. When you find someone asleep just walk up to them and "activate" them, you'll see your character feed on them and you'll get a message telling you that your bloodthirst is satisfied for now.

Speaking of vampires, what's the deal with the Count of Skingard/Skingrad? Vampire or what?

I will check that out to see what it says. I haven't cleansed myself at all, so I should be good. I will report back.

DNA

Back