V Rising

Screenshot_20240313-102337.png

Heh. I was just thinking that this was going to become one of those games that perpetually in "early access". I look forward to picking it up.

a couple of buddies and I picked this back up over the last week and it's been awesome. A lot of content has been poured into it since I played back in 2022.

Very excited to see where this game goes.

For $20, it's a steal. Let's hope the retail price doesn't go up. Pick it up before it's too late, gents.

Our plan right now is to grind out as close to end game as possible and then rent a server upon release in May since they're adding a ton of new stuff.

Very good game in its current state. Lots to do and a lot more coming.

Attachments

• 1712156840260.png
    1712156840260.png
    511 KB · Views: 0
Is this enjoyable solo, it is it really something you need to play with others? What about with 2 people?

Is this enjoyable solo, it is it really something you need to play with others? What about with 2 people?
Can absolutely play solo, but it's better with friends IMHO.

However, bosses scale in difficulty with more players in the fight. Often times, soloing a boss is easier than with two or three people.

One thing I like is that progression on most things are based on defeating bosses. New gear, crafting tools, etc unlock with every boss you defeat, and everything you unlock(except new skills) can be used/shared by another player, regardless if they beat that boss or not. So, being 50 hours in versus someone who's new doesn't really matter if you want to play together.

Just gear them up with what you're wearing and go hit up some bosses/adventure together.

As for new skills, players will need to beat that specific boss if they want that skill unlock. Everything else can be shared.

Last edited:
Back