Utility to read SPD and timings

Met-AL

Supreme [H]ardness
Is there a utility that would show what the RAM timings are?

ctSPD does this with the old PC100/PC133 SDRAM, but doesn't work with current types of memory. Is there something that does the equivalent?

Thanks for the link. But it doesn't display anything in the FSB, Multiplier, or RAM parts. WCPUID from H.Oda refuses to run at all. Error message stating " 'NrkCtl32.sys' - Dynamic Load NG !! "

Something fishy is up with my system.

On the last page, there is a SPD item, it will print a copy of spd rom in a text file on your desktop. Then you open and read the info.

My KHX3000/512 sticks had 7,3,3,2.0 @166Mhz in the spd.....of course they are BH5 and do 11,2,2,2,2.0 @ 250Mhz :D

Nvidia's latest Nforce2 Utility diagnostic utility will display memory timings in use and FSB settings on its overclocking page. Even better it lets you play with the timings on the fly -- or is that worse?.

uwackme said:
On the last page, there is a SPD item, it will print a copy of spd rom in a text file on your desktop. Then you open and read the info.

My KHX3000/512 sticks had 7,3,3,2.0 @166Mhz in the spd.....of course they are BH5 and do 11,2,2,2,2.0 @ 250Mhz :D
yep I know, but for some reason it won't get any of the info.

Something is up with my system. The fact that WCPUID refuses to run at all and the fact that CPUID-Z fails to read any of the speeds of my RAM for FSB makes me think that something is installed that in conflicting with these programs.

No big deal tho, I just wanted to see what the BIOS uses for memory timings when I turn on "Performance DDR Timing". I just set the timings my self at 2-2-2-11.

Back