Using TV as Computer

hipsterdoofus

Limp Gawd
Hey all - not so much an HTPC question...but now that I've got a new tv, I plan on getting a keyboard and mouse for my HTPC soon and was wondering your advice on using it for email and such. Any configuration suggestions? At 1920x1024, those webpages look mighty small. Do you just set up zoom permanently to make them more viewable? Increase Font Size? Just kind of looking for some tips so I can start surfing from my recliner :D

Is it Windows 7?

Try right-clicking your Desktop, select Personalize, then Display, and change your screen zoom to Larger 150%.

Yup Windows 7 - cool I'll give that a try. Haven't used my TV in this way really at all yet...and the only thing that I've used that has Windows 7 is my HTPC, so not real familiar with the particulars!

Is it Windows 7?

Try right-clicking your Desktop, select Personalize, then Display, and change your screen zoom to Larger 150%.

The screen zoom feature is especially useful for laptop users who has 15.4" screens with a native resolution of 1680x1050. A lot of employees in our company really appreciate this function.

Back