Upcoming Games Poll

Which games are you going to buy?

• Total voters

German Muscle

Supreme [H]ardness
Which of the upcoming games are you looking to buy/play?

This is not to be a comparison thread so please dont argue over which is best/worse. Those posts will be deleted.

BATTLEFIELD 3!!!!!!

After Black Ops I kinda lost interest in the series. This may be the first CoD game that I'm not buying, or at least not on release day. Then again, things could change as the release gets closer, but as of now, it's not really on my radar. The same kinda goes for CS:GO, really enjoyed playing CSS back in the day with all my IRL friends but I don't see me, or them, really making this a day one purchase either.

Edit: I am Sorry, that was not really appropriate for this thread.

Last edited:
None of those listed. Mass Effect 3 and Batman Arkham City are the only ones that are on my to buy list.

The games in this poll are the next 3 biggest blockbuster games coming out. The poll was designed to actually get data from rather than a popularity contest. Were looking to see who will by buy which of the 3 games. We are fortunate enough that those 3 games are able to be fully supported by [H]ard | Gaming Community.

With this poll we can see how each game will rank against each other as well as see who will be playing them. This way those who picked the same games can connect on here and in the game.

The games in this poll are the next 3 biggest blockbuster games coming out. The poll was designed to actually get data from rather than a popularity contest. Were looking to see who will by buy which of the 3 games. We are fortunate enough that those 3 games are able to be fully supported by [H]ard | Gaming Community.

With this poll we can see how each game will rank against each other as well as see who will be playing them. This way those who picked the same games can connect on here and in the game.

What about The old Republic? It comes out a few days after Modern Warfare 3, so I don't see a reason not to include it in the poll

What about The old Republic? It comes out a few days after Modern Warfare 3, so I don't see a reason not to include it in the poll

SWTOR is a MMO game. We are currently supporting it as much as we can which is very limited.

Alot of other big games are coming out but we cannot get servers for them so the data were looking to get from the poll on those games would be irrelevant.

SWTOR is a MMO game. We are currently supporting it as much as we can which is very limited.

Alot of other big games are coming out but we cannot get servers for them so the data were looking to get from the poll on those games would be irrelevant.

Ahhhhhh got ya

Erm.....Batman Arkham City?

I am getting BF3 but come on man, there is more to gaming than fps, fps fps......

These are the three biggest upcoming games that we can fully support and have servers for.

Back