Uniden Bearcat BCD996XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, I have found myself using this scanner less than I used to, and would like to get some funds towards a mobile HF/VHF/UHF rig. Fully positive eBay feedback under electrodepot330, and fully positive heatware:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=67492.

• Cosmetics: There are some small blemishes on the plastic covering the LCD and the faceplate plastic directly above the display. Does not affect ability to read the display, however. (I'm not sure on how these occured, as this scanner was rarely moved from my desk). There has been one small modification and that was the addition of four small foam rubber adhesive feet to prevent scratches on the bottom of the unit as well as elevate the unit so that the speaker wasn't muffled. Tried to capture any flaws in the photos.
  • Accessories: Includes stock antenna, programming cable (RS-232), Direct wiring harness, AC adapter, and DC accessory power (cigarette lighter).
  • Shipping: Do not have the original packaging, unfortunately. However it will be shipped well packed and insured for full retail value.
  • Returns: No returns, item is in working condition and therefore any damage upon receipt would be a result of shipment damage or user error. In the event damage has been caused by shipment, all packages are sent insured and assistance will be given when submitting any claims to the shipper.

SOLD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back