Umm... where did the Apple Cinema Displays go?

Retronym

[H]F Junkie
The Apple store doesn't have the 30" (or any for that matter) Cinema Display in plain sight anywhere on the online shop. I cant seem to find it. Have they stopped selling it?! :(

Then the question becomes, is the 30" Apple worth the $400 price premium over the 30" Dell for nothing more than the aesthetics.

Then the question becomes, is the 30" Apple worth the $400 price premium over the 30" Dell for nothing more than the aesthetics.

No. There's no shame in running Dell displays on an Apple computer. They're cheap, and look fantastic, there's no reason not to buy one.

yes and no. I could go either way, honestly. Theres no question the dell is the better monitor. But if a minimalism setup is desired, imo the Apple has the edge visually. Despite the usual Apple overcharge.

I didnt think the monitor was in the Accessory dept., as monitors are kind of mandatory for my computing needs :p I guess I was just surprised to see them taken off the shop home page.

The Dell 3007WFP-HC is the way to go. Better color reproduction than Apple and cheaper.

3007WFP and Apple 30'' use the same panel. The new 3007WFP-HC is a different animal (92% of the color gamut vs. 72% for the 3007WFP).

Back