Ultimate PC Package Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skept1k

n00b
I am selling my personal gaming setup with the works to fund a new PC project I have coming up. Majority all parts still have 2+ Year warranty active on them through newegg. It's a heck of a deal.

Less than 9 months old, practically new!

I am selling it starting at $1,700, look at all the extras it comes with!

You get a full, $250+, 5.1 surround sound system from a quality brand (Logitech) for free! This quality system sounds amazing and the bass hits wonderfully! It's very clear and loud! There's more too, they even swivel and mount on your wall if you want!

You also get a $600+ TRIPLE MONITOR SETUP! That's right, THREE high-quality 20" monitors for ultimate panoramic video game immersion! Also for FREE! Comes with high-grade adjustable steel base!

You even get a Logitech Gaming mouse and Steelseries gaming mouse pad too!

EVEN MORE! You get full, legitimate, retail copies of the following games for no extra charge! Battlefield 3, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, Dead space 3, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Sims 3 +2 Expansion packs, Populous, Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3, Medal of Honor (new version) That's over $300 worth of games for free! If you require other games let me know and I'll see what I can do!

All games that have been tested on this system run at at least 60+ FPS or higher.

Here is the parts list with accurate pricing

PARTS

$500 //Gigabyte Windforce AMD 7970 HD 3GB GDDR5 384-bit GPU

$140 // MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming Motherboard

$230 // Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge Quad-Core CPU

$95 ( 1 Low Profile), $85 (1 Standard Profile)// Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3 1600mhz RAM

$50 // NetGear WNA3100 Wi-Fi Adapter USB

$75 // CORSAIR H55 Water Cooler

$199 // Rosewill 1000w (1KW) 80+ Efficiency Bronze Semi-Modular Crossfire/SLI Power Supply Unit

$60 // 500GB 7200rpm Hard Drive Seagate

$40 // 160GB 7200rpm Hard Drive Western Digital

$90 // 1000GB (1TB) SATA 3 Western Digital Black Edition Gaming Hard Drive

$170 Each // THREE, Hanns-G 20" 75hz displays in Eyefinity

$17 each // 5, 120mm Cooler Master Blade Master fans

$12 // 1, 140mm Antec 2000rpm fan

$70 // Antec Three Hundred Black ATX Mid-Tower Case

EXTRAS
$65 // Steel Monitor pivoting mount.

$250 // Logitech 5.1 Surround Sound System

$15 // Creative Sound Blaster Desktop Microphone

$30 // Battlefield 3

$60 // Sims 3 +2 $20 DLC's

$30 // Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

$20 // Mirrors Edge

$20 // Dead Space

$20 // Command and Conquer Red Alert 3

$20 // Medal of Honor

$20 // Dead Space 3

$20 // Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box

PERIPHERALS

$40 // Logitech Gaming G300 Mouse

$20 // Steelseries quck mini pad

$20 // ASUS DVD Drive

$15 // Gateway Keyboard

The total comes out to exactly $2,906. So, as you can definitely see, it's quite a lot of savings

Shipping is $100 due to the amount of items and weight. If shipping costs more than that I will personally cover the cost.

Most all items included in the TOWER ONLY are covered by warranty through newegg. I know the power supply and motherboard alone have over 2+ years left on warranty, not including everything else. If you encounter an issue for any reason simply notify me at any time and I will handle it for you.

I am including everything above, plus all the cords and the PSU's extra power cable bag.

I am willing to consider offers. Please be reasonable with offers as this is already quite a deal in itself. Message me if you are interested and I will make a separate ebay ad just for you.

Items will be shipped as extremely fragile, packed tightly with protection, and will be insured for over $2,500. Graphics card will be removed and put in original box for you to install so as to reduce any risk of strain on the motherboard during shipping. This is done for your benefit!

Some of you might be asking why in the world would I be selling all this, or what's wrong with it? Truth be told, the system is 1000% functional without a single issue whatsoever, it is perfectly sound. I am selling it because I would like to build another computer as it is a personal hobby of mine as I am sure it is for a few of you.

YOU MAY CONTACT ME ON HERE (HARD FORUM) OR EBAY FOR ANY QUESTIONS.

Happy bidding! :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191081982804?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Here is a picture of the said system to confirm my ownership. (I am also selling this on tom's hardware's deals forum page if you want to see it there too, this is why the name is in the picture)
1896838_675820285798307_1860206141_n.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Haha, it is a bit lengthy but I like to be thorough so there are minimal questions :) And thanks!

Just sounds shady.

Maybe if this were from [H] it would seem more legit

What do you mean? I can understand skepticism but it's my own legitimate auction. I don't sell much on ebay, usually just buy so if the star rating scares you away I'm sorry haha. If it helps, all ratings have been 100% positive! :) I'm just trying to get my system sold, I figured the extras that I no longer want would boost the interest if I included them.

Do you guys have another suggestion as to where I could sell it if ebay is considered too "sketchy" or "shady"?

No, its fine. I'm not sure what everyone's going on about. eBay does have some people who may try to rip you off, but that's one in a thousand. There are people who will try to rip you off here to. Glws, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Maybe you should be a car salesman :p

Hahaha, thank you and perhaps! I think I'll end up selling it on here once I get to that 100 post limit breaker if it doesn't sell by that time. People seem pretty decent on this forum and the trade thread has some good protective rules about it :)

Ebay ad has 12 hours left! It has been updated with a price list to show you the real world value of all parts included in the sale. It is currently only $1,800 and has been appraised for over $2,900. Get the deal while it lasts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back