Ubisoft sends invalid activation codes for Far Cry 4

StryderxX

[H]ard|Gawd
Well it looks like the fine folks over at Ubisoft screwed the pooch yet again. Customers that redeemed Far Cry 4 via the Nvidia pick your path bundle are finding that the activation codes that Ubisoft sent them via email are invalid. First they release the bugfest that is Assassin's Creed:Unity and now invalid keys for Far Cry 4. After this it has become quite clear that Ubisoft wins the worst game dev award for 2014! :mad:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/953974-Uplay-still-says-quot-Preordered-quot-won-t-let-me-play

Yeah, I bit on the Nvidia bundle. Pre-loaded last night and still can't play it. Supposedly, a fix is in the works, but I'm not counting on anything soon.

My code wasn't working for me when I woke up this morning, but an hour later it was. Try it again if you haven't already.

Also, make sure you're pasting the activation code that came with your email, not your original voucher code, into the box.

My code wasn't working for me when I woke up this morning, but an hour later it was. Try it again if you haven't already.

Also, make sure you're pasting the activation code that came with your email, not your original voucher code, into the box.

This is a different issue. When you attempt to use the code sent by Ubisoft the message "This key is already in use" is displayed.

If it wasn't for DA:I I would be so pissed. Farcry 4 can wait till later if they eventually fix their mess

I'm sure it's all because of the pirates.......of which all us PC gamers are.

Check your email. Ubisoft sent out a second activation code via email. The subject line is: UBIShop - Product Now Available (Order #XXXXXXXX)

Add me to the list of pissed-off Ubisoft customers. Never got a second email.

I'm sure it's all because of the pirates.......of which all us PC gamers are.

Pirates are actually playing this game...

My game last night in uplay said preordered and I couldn't play it. Today its available to play.

Did a similar thing to me with my AC:U voucher. I submitted the voucher via UPlay, but they didn't provide the key/the game didn't appear in My Games until 3 days after release due to some key issue. Reason was never provided to me, but loads of others saw the same issue.

Ubisoft is just the worst.

As per Ubisoft support everyone affected by this issue should be ok now.

They report that an elephant sat on the internet pipe and squashed the codes.

Speaking of, I have a new gaming rig I built, and figured I'd install Farcry 3 on here.

I download UPlay and look for my games... that's weird, its not showing up, but I recall I had 2-3 games on UPlay.

Go to my email and I see the instructions for installing it from UPlay and even use the download link. Says the download link is only valid for 30 days, but I see I can pay money to be reissued a new download link.

Are they kidding me???

Back