TV on side wall from pc and monitor

Motzinator

n00b
This is the place for this question I think. I have my PC and 2 monitors in front of me, smaller is above main one. Anyway I thinking of adding a 50in 1080p TV on the side wall 90 degrees from my regular computer position . My idea was to use a hdmi cable going to TV. I am assuming on my blower style evga gtx970 I can send sound along with video on a single cable. Planning on using my bluetooth reciever and headphones for most stuff I use the TV for so sound isnt a big issue. Then of course wireless mouse and kb. Is hdmi my best option or is there a decent wireless option, or CAT5 cable?

My biggest problem is I am disabled I cant move my viewing position on my own and cant turn my head to see main monitor if facing TV(I dont think I would be able to). I want to run steam games occasionally and windows media center on TV. What would be my best options so can easily use either TV or computer and switch between them. If I could turn and see both, this would be an non issue. Could I put a virtual desktop that stays over on TV all the time, so I can still access everything that is on main pc monitor without dragging windows everytime to TV?

Thanks for reading, eager to hear from you guys!

Back