Tv now or in 4 months

Modder man

[H]ard|Gawd
I plan to get a TV in 4 months or so, Am i going to regret not getting one now during black friday sales. So far none of the sales have seemed amazing. Seems like if i wasnt planing on buying one now i would be better to just wait.

well frys is doing a 50" RCA for 150.00. Pretty good price. Also tv has a 4.1 out of 5.0 review on amazing

I dont think anything incredible is coming out in 4 months that will make you regret buying now. Then again, TV deals are always going on so probably doesnt hurt to wait either!

If your tv is ok, you probably won't regret it. Good tvs last a decade or more.

It depends. If you're looking for a 1080p TV to put in a bedroom and you're just looking for a decent TV then you'll be fine.

Now if you're looking to replace your main TV with a 4K TV. Then you would probably be best to wait after CES which is in January. This will do a few things you can see if there is new TV that have features that you want. It will also make the previous models decrease in price so they can get rid of them to make room for the new models.

I haven't seen any good deals on OLED screens so I'd wait personally barring a smoking deal.

depends on how much you can score one for, i got a 4k 49" vizio for 530 with a 200 gc i plan on selling for atleast 125 so for $405 im completely satisfied

I'd wait for the pre-Superbowl deals if you can wait that long. It always seems to be the best time to pick up a new TV. None of the BF/Cyber Monday deals were that great this year.

The best deals on televisions are always 1-2 weeks before Superbowl Sunday, so if you want to upgrade somewhere in the next 6 months or so, barring any awesome deals, I would wait until then.

Back