Tutorial for mouse and keyboard LED modding?

RicKuRuKuS

[H]ard|Gawd
I would like to replace the LED in my optical Logitech mouse and place a few LED lights in my keyboard... Where can I find a tutorial explaining where I need to put wires and whatnot?

-warsaw

I was looking for something liek this the other day too after I saw some guys keyboard he did, glad there is a post about it, but the link posted above doesnt work..

The mouse LED is super easy. Just make sure you don't lose any pieces, and you're good to go.

I'm not bothering with this keyboard (spllled a beer in it over Xmas - OOPS! :D, plus, it's already got green LEDs for me), so I'm gonna look at a better on in the spring when I finish school.

On the other hand, I do know this thing's waterproof now :D

Originally posted by SilentNoise
The mouse LED is super easy. Just make sure you don't lose any pieces, and you're good to go.

I'm not bothering with this keyboard (spllled a beer in it over Xmas - OOPS! :D, plus, it's already got green LEDs for me), so I'm gonna look at a better on in the spring when I finish school.

On the other hand, I do know this thing's waterproof now :D

Any links for the mouse mod?

Keyboard one would be great also :)

thanks for the link to the mouse mod... im gonna switch it to a blue one... any keyboard tutorials? i need these tutorials because i am just a beginner to led and modding in general... thanks so much for help!

-warsaw

Back