Turtles in Time XBLA

BassTek

Supreme [H]ardness
Did anyone pick this up and if so, what are your impressions? I see they dropped the points from 1200 to 800. I'll probably get it, but I need to try the demo first.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'll probably at least download the trial, to check it out.

cool game when it comes to remembering the good ol arcade days. Graphics are a huge improvement. You will beat the game in about 30 40 minutes on normal difficulty. I did.

I played the first level demo. It was quite fun and the graphics look great. $10 is a nice price too. I actually have 800 points left on my account and cant decided between this or R-Type (deal of the week for $10, which I was unwilling to pay $15 for)

This like castle crashers is an xbla game I'll buy without playing the demo first.

If they kept the original arcade/SNES version intact I would have bought it without question. Too bad they redid everything and didn't keep the original around as an option, still haven't tried the demo yet though.

Anyone tried it with an arcade stick? i heard the controls are sloppy as hell.

can we remap our control scheme?

Man this looks awesome...was just playing the arcade version yesterday. *Prays for PSN release!*

Please tell me they kept the old 'throw the goon into the screen' move? :D

That move is in there. I read the IGN review and the game appears to be exactly the same + a graphics update.

Scored a 5.9, but I think I'd still enjoy it. I like all the TMNT games... except for that first one with that swimming and dynamite bull-ish.

If it came to PSN, I'd buy it.

Tried to download the demo and it keeps telling me that the download failed. Dont know whats up/

Anyone tried it with an arcade stick? i heard the controls are sloppy as hell.

can we remap our control scheme?

I tried the demo with a TE stick. Controls seemed alright but definitely not as tight or responsive as I would like. It wouldn't prevent me from getting the game though, but with all the other titles coming out on arcade I think I might pass on this one.

i think its will be one of those games ill play once and never again until its rereleased in another 10-20 years!! Same thing with all those other remakes, wolf battlefield, 194X etc, now r-types thats soething else and i [ine for the xbla remake to come to psn!!

Ya, part of the reason I won't get it is that I only played through the last Turtles remake a couple of times. I think my points will be better spent on 'Splosion Man or Shadow Complex.

Back