Turok Aiming Question.

bboynitrous

2[H]4U
Bought Turok for the PS3 last week and I finally got around to playing it today. Why is is aiming different from the demo? When I lower the sensitivity in the demo both the X and Y axis seem to slow making it easier to aim. Aim assisting/autoaim is trash and I don't need it, nor am I talking about it to clarify. In the full version, I turn down the aiming and it seems to just slow the Y axis slow, making it a pain the ass to aim. I am all over the place and it's just awkward. I thought the demo was fun and I didn't think they would change anything in the final version. It's like Resistance: Fall of Man; I can't aim for shit in that game either. What the hell is going on?

I've been console gaming for a while, the demo just felt quite a bit different than the full version. The aiming was fine in the demo, but it seems they changed or tweaked something and I don't like it.

I really like the story and dinosaur hunting. It's a shame that something like just pointing and shooting your gun is extremely frustrating. I think I'm going to sell it and take the loss. I just can't handle playing it for more than a few minutes. I keep trying and trying though :(.I wish the aiming were more like Oblivion.

Before you sell it you should try and hook up a keyboard and mouse to your PS3. Its very playable that way.

What the... it has keyboard and mouse support??

Edit: Doesn't work, is there something you're holding out on me?

What the... it has keyboard and mouse support??

Edit: Doesn't work, is there something you're holding out on me?

Well I apologize. I made that statement without actually testing it. I assumed that since UT3 could do it, so could Turok just because I figured all new games for the PS3 would support it. Sell that shit.

Back