tungt88's Sale Thread

tungt88

2[H]4U
Selling off stuff I don't need, so that I can make bigger purchases down the road :D

My Heatware: tungt88

Terms: Offers welcome, no lowballing please. Prefer not to trade, but will do so if the deal is right. Shipping is to the continental US (excluding Alaska) only, & will be by UPS or FedEx. Taking PayPal for payment; cash also accepted if I'm selling the item locally. Payment must clear before I ship. Feel free to PM me if you need more details.

Local Sale Info: 11374 is my Zip Code; PM me for more info.

Thanks for looking :)

--------------------------------------------------------

HIS HD 6990 Video Card
Purchased from another Hardforum member. Comes with original box and all accessories. Same card per my sig. $450 shipped, $425 local sale Sold

Sapphire 4870x2 Video Card
Barebones card, it artifacts occasionally; I don't have the time or inclination to fix it. $60 shipped, $55 local sale OBO.

Doublesight DS-265w Monitor
26 inch, 1920x1200 IPS monitor, same panel as NEC LCD2690WUXi and Planar PX2611W. Has the A-TW polarizer that is highly regarded by many. Wide Gamut. In original box, and has the power brick, power cord, and DVI cable. No dead pixels. $375 shipped, $350 local sale OBO.

Pantone Huey PRO
Colorimeter for calibrating your monitor. Comes in original box. $50 shipped, $45 local sale OBO.

Last edited:
Back