Tungsten T3?

NIGHTMARE2

Gawd
Is this palm hot?

It is sexy but it has no built in wirless so I wasn't too sure.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

for the love of god dont use palm-based PCs. they have almost no software and palm OS is terrible. get a real pocket PC, like an axim X3 with the builtin wireless.

If you're in the market for a PDA, try to go with one that uses windows CE. I dont like the Palm OS much.

Or better yet, go to a store that sells them and has them turned on. Try both and see which one you find most comfortable to use.

Originally posted by ewarz
If you're in the market for a PDA, try to go with one that uses windows CE. I dont like the Palm OS much.

Or better yet, go to a store that sells them and has them turned on. Try both and see which one you find most comfortable to use.

agreed, go to compusa and look at them. in fact, unless youre gettin an axim (which is cheapest and best from Dell itself), buy it from compusa and get the replacement plan. Why? fuck it up any time in 3 years, you can bring it back and get one that was the same price. what this means is, a week before the warrenty ends, when stuff that doesnt exist is the price that was now, break it, bring it back, get the coolest new PDA thats the price of that, for free. buy another replacement plan with it, and repeat the cycle :D

Originally posted by kronchev
agreed, go to compusa and look at them. in fact, unless youre gettin an axim (which is cheapest and best from Dell itself), buy it from compusa and get the replacement plan. Why? fuck it up any time in 3 years, you can bring it back and get one that was the same price. what this means is, a week before the warrenty ends, when stuff that doesnt exist is the price that was now, break it, bring it back, get the coolest new PDA thats the price of that, for free. buy another replacement plan with it, and repeat the cycle :D

I've done this before :p

Turned in my long dead Palm ($200 when I bought it) and I walked out with top of the line speakers :D

Back