Tube guitar amp, 300W Bass amp

sum ASM required

Limp Gawd
I am in Utah, so if you want to pickup thats where I am.

First- Tube amp is for local pickup preferrably. It is a crate vintage club 50 212. I bought it about 6 months ago, its really rockin but I just got a blackface bandmaster which cost me a bit. This is for local pickup preferrably, mainly becuase it it about 70 pounds and would be a lot to ship. Lookin for 200 bucks. Its a little torn in the front and smells faintly like a smoker (the smell isn't overwhelming at all. As long as you don't sleep 2 feet from it you won't notice) The guy who had it before me put brand new groove tubes in the hole thing (4 el84s, I don't remember if he said he replaced the 12ax7's or not, they are under the aluminum shield so I haven't checked) Anyways, these amps sound awesome and are nothing like other crates (thankfully) Vox/Marshall type sound. Great for garage rock. Nice cleans. My Jag and strat sound great through it (especially the strat with red lace sensor pickups)

Gets pretty damn loud... I think the speakers are relabled Eminence for crate.

Anyways... $200. This is the absolute cheapest you will find a giggable tube amp. They go for 250 plus on ebay.

And for the Bass amp-

Scratchy pots but everything works great. the model is an ashdown Mag 300H. I will ship this because it is really light (compared to my ampeg head) great amp, great sounds. Enough power for most bands as long as you aren't competing with your guitarists 100W stack or something. One plastic corner piece is missing.

200 local or 225 shipped. (25 should be close to the actual shipping)

I will get pictures up if requested.

Ebay - sumthing2718
heatware (not used often) sum ASM required

The tube amp is sweet, don't let the crate name scare you.

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Crate/Vintage_Club_50-1.html

the guy in the fourth review is probably talking about some other amp...

and...

http://www.harmony-central.com/Bass/Data/Ashdown/MAG_300H_Head-1.html

Back