Troll warning: Demons9872

crazee

Limp Gawd
Sent MO. for laptop to Demons9872. He said he received MO on sept. 7 and would send Laptop out following Mon. Got nothing but excuses and now a PM that he's out of town and won't be able to ship until the 21st. Have address I sent MO to, but he claims he's moved. Anyone have a ph. # or address? Any advice on pressing charges on someone out of state?

pressing charges if u read the dam pm and waited for me to respond i will be sending the mo out wenesday or thursday depending on when i can find and get to a post office im in michigan with my bro he just lost his first child. You labtop was shipped on the 9th but was returned to me because of a damaged package from ups and i told u this now i told u then i had another labtop i could send you and its all ready to be shipped but its in ny and im in detroit.Again i apologize about this situation but shit happens and ive tried to stay in contact with you.

you two have now made contact and should continue to do so privately so im closing this, if the problem continues PM me and ill re-open it

EDIT

Re-OPened

I have also been having trouble with demons9872...

He owes me 25 dollars for RAM that I never recieved.

bobsaget said:
I have also been having trouble with demons9872...

He owes me 25 dollars for RAM that I never recieved.

Ru Roh. Looks like this thread might stay open :(

won't respond to IMs, or email and hasn't been online here for a long time.

Back