Trident Cyber9397DVD vs Rage LT Pro?

Get the 9397DVD system now or continue to wait for Rage LT Pro system?

• Get the 9397DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continue to wait for the Rage LT Pro system (which may very well never come up)

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

imzjustplayin

[H]ard|Gawd
Which would you rather have in order to play and run the most programs? The Trident Cyber9397DVD or the ATI Rage LT Pro? I mean I feel like having the LT pro would most certainly be better but I'm trying to figure out, how much better would it be. The reason I ask is because there is a computer on ebay that has the 9397DVD with a dedicated MPEG2 decoder and PI 233mmx, while the system that I've yet to find and desire so much has a PII 266mhz with the Rage LT Pro. So I'm wondering should I forget about the system with the Rage LT Pro and get the one with the 9397DVD which btw has slightly better battery life or keep waiting for the one with the LT Pro because the LT Pro is so much better.

Both of these video cards have 4MB of video memory, the difference being I already know the performance and compatibility of the Rage LT Pro but I do not for the Cyber9397DVD.

I used to have a 2mb ATI Rage Pro and it could play all games on medium settings at 640x480 resolution, with the exception of Unreal which i had to run at a lower resolution. This was on a 13" Packard Bell monitor which, sadly, is no longer with us.

Back