Touchpad on diNovo edge

computerpro3

LightningRod
At some point after Christmas when I get some cash, I'm going to pick up the diNovo edge for my HTPC. I'm a bit confused about the touchpad though from what I've read.

Is the touchpad adequate for moving the mouse around the screen for selecting videos and music and such? I'm not going to be gaming with it or anything; I just want to know if it can be used as a mouse replacement for general media selection and browsing.

Thanks.

I've had no problems with the trackpad and would find it sufficient as a mouse replacement. It even responds to single and double taps which was surprising to me. Some of the review probably were on early units.

Overall I'm very pleased with the keyboard.

Is it good enough for non fps games such as rpg like dragon age? I'm really interested in playing this on my dlp and find it inconvient to have to pull up a keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad on my couch everytime I want to play a game.

Is it good enough for non fps games such as rpg like dragon age? I'm really interested in playing this on my dlp and find it inconvient to have to pull up a keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad on my couch everytime I want to play a game.

I'd pass there. The trackpad is fine, but the left/right click buttons are super shitty. Hard to press, nearly impossible to keep held down, etc...

The touch pad is fine for me. There's just not enough travel space for me to like. It's okay for just selecting content.

Back