Top 10!! I made it!!

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=432140

OK, so I'll probly settle down to 11th once it adjusts but this is running my farm full blast for a week long burn in. Only took me like a year and a half and 2 other 4figure attempts.

funny, a mere 200 points from taking FLECOM and 600 from Capreppy lol. Its just nice to see my name up there with some true legends.

Its not gonna last, I think 12th will be my spot but I just wanted to say YAY!!! Ive been striving for this for way too long!

Onwards to 100k!!

Ahh...I just love how bigadv production graphs look...kinda like a heart monitor... :)

Congratz Vaulter! Keep it up!

damn it lol, back to 12th

o well, Soon I'll make it back...

/grin
/evil plans

Big Adv makes for a funny graph. Some days you are on top of the world. Other days, well, let's just say the top 10 it isn't :D

Congrats on at least sampling the air up here :D :D

I'm gonna stick to normal units for now, getting about 46k on those, add 30k for gpus and 17 for my i7 and I should get a more stable seat
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I know the feeling! Working on getting back in the top 20 myself. Great job!

Big Adv makes for a funny graph. Some days you are on top of the world. Other days, well, let's just say the top 10 it isn't :D

Congrats on at least sampling the air up here :D :D

Yeah -bigadv does make for a funny graph. I lost one last night at 85% complete because I just had to mess with my overclock. That will teach me.

Yeah -bigadv does make for a funny graph. I lost one last night at 85% complete because I just had to mess with my overclock. That will teach me.

I had 2 die that way recently from messing with multipliers and BCLKs. Just could not leave well enough alone, there's just so much to play with on the R3E. :(

Way to go Vaulter!

I hear that, I'm just glad I can play a medic or engineer to all our heavies as opposed to being a scout on the other team. :D (my little TF2 reference for the day)

Damn, with numbers like that this stay will be a short one lol
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I'm still wiping the footprints off of my forehead from everyone climbing over me...:)

Back