Too much smoke

SERIOUSLY doubt that shit will happen. Who the hell wants to play Halo 3 anyway, when 4 just came out on the 360. Hand-me-downs suck ass, no matter what they are.

SERIOUSLY doubt that shit will happen. Who the hell wants to play Halo 3 anyway, when 4 just came out on the 360. Hand-me-downs suck ass, no matter what they are.

i got some hand me down socks with no holes idk wtf youre talking about guy

i think microsoft will release halo 3 for pc in the future. maybe when the next gen xbox is out and a game for live will feature halo 4 that is both xbox and pc comp

MS is full of it. They should've released Halo 3, 4, ODST, & Reach for PC 1 to 6 months after the 360 release dates. It would've given them more cash in the coffer & been win-win for 360 & PC gamers alike.

Halo 3 was fairly boring. I actually liked Reach a bit better, but both were pretty generic.

I could see them doing PC releases of the old titles. Relatively cheap. Core market already tapped. May lure some people in to the next generation if (ha!) the series continues there.

I don't really even think they should bother...too little, too late.

People buy nostalgia. Sales will be brisk and the port cost will be minimal. Not Halo 5 sales, but good enough to warrant the salary and expenditures.

MS is full of it. They should've released Halo 3, 4, ODST, & Reach for PC 1 to 6 months after the 360 release dates. It would've given them more cash in the coffer & been win-win for 360 & PC gamers alike.
+1 i agree 100% on this
I don't really even think they should bother...too little, too late.

Its never to late..;)

But really though if they release halo 3 i would buy all 3 and play em.hope they give us high res textures.:)

+1 i agree 100% on this

Its never to late..;)

But really though if they release halo 3 i would buy all 3 and play em.hope they give us high res textures.:)

Maybe they'll give us some more Shit-ass netcode again. I loved that in the original Halo for PC, as well as Halo 2.

did anybody halo1 that bitch on your xbox via gamespy. that was hella lag gulch

Hell PC Halo 1 was GameSpy connected, though it was in-game server list. You could get into a match via the site too if I recall.

Either way, unless the server was dedicated, it was BAD. Like, warp across the map, get slingshotted into the sky and back down. Then you find out you died.

I'd way rather play 3 than 4. 3 was by Bungie. 4 was by 343i. 3 was on MLG its full life. 4 was dropped from MLG almost immediately. There's a big difference between Halo 3 and 4, and it sits in a place where 3 is better.

and people would slingshot on top of the map with the ghost and snipe the entire map hahahahaha

and people would slingshot on top of the map with the ghost and snipe the entire map hahahahaha
Except now people have modded the maps with portals so everyone and their brother can get up there now, not counting the custom edition with user made maps. The custom edition is where it's at with halo 1.

Back