Tomorrow is the day.

German Muscle

Supreme [H]ardness
R10 is supposed to be out tomorrow and Karkand is supposed to be out on the 13th.

Be sure to check out all of the Official [H]ard Gaming servers. We will have 3 Servers up.

If our servers remain unused after Karkand we will shut them off for good.

Last edited:
I am certainly disappointed that noone is ever on the BF3 servers. I was so excited to play with my fellow [H] folk too....

I am certainly disappointed that noone is ever on the BF3 servers. I was so excited to play with my fellow [H] folk too....

I agree. I check the [H]Servers every time I play, but player count is always 0 :-(

between the two platoons we should be able to get a few people on the servers. we need to plan some days for everyone to get on them.

the vent is always empty too. i log in see no one on it and close it.

Let's do this. Hopefully the server crashes will stop and I fix my computer. Now that my back has gotten better I'm down.

Awesome. I will be on tonight if anyone wants to join. Let's get this shit started.

On right now, but re-downloading everything. Been having computer problems so I installed a new ssd, did a fresh format, installed my old card because I can't get the new one to work properly. I will be on as soon as my stuff downloads.

On right now, but re-downloading everything. Been having computer problems so I installed a new ssd, did a fresh format, installed my old card because I can't get the new one to work properly. I will be on as soon as my stuff downloads.

Seen you on with 10 other or so and wanted to join. Noticed my download didn't finish when trying to launch the game. Windows went to sleep after i started the download and went to work. :mad: damn windows.... :p

Come Friday night I will be on myself. Out of Town for a bit, but Friday I will be back and ready to bomb! :)

Spent all night last night downloading that 3 GB patch. Will try to be on this weekend. I don't have any time during the week this week.

Installed a new psu and no go on fixing my computer. Next I will be replacing my mobo and cpu. And if that doesn't work, xfx has some explaining to do.

Spent all night last night downloading that 3 GB patch. Will try to be on this weekend. I don't have any time during the week this week.

Thanx for letting me know, I will have my wife startup origin for me tonight so that it updates and I can be ready for Friday's game session.

due to comcasts shitty routing out here because of us being the test market i can only play on seattle based servers, everything else lags for me. since none of the servers say their location i don't even bother looking for them. its simple little things like that.

all the Hard Gaming servers are in Chicago

Also seems the R11 patch has fixed quite a few of the issues with crashes, but we shall see.

Back