Tomb Raider black screen

mclld

Weaksauce
I am trying to play Tomb Raider for Xbox On on second Xbox One I have and when I load the game save I get a black screen and I can hear noise from the game but nothing else. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Hold down the power button for 10 seconds to do a reset. Once that is done, it will probably work.

^^^do this and if that's doesn't fix it you can also delete tour save from the console itself restart and next time you load the game it will pull the save from the cloud

Do I delete the save from the Tomb Raider in game menu or is there somewhere on the One? I will try the power off trick first

Save your game to the cloud and then try starting a new game save, this should resolve your problem.

I tried powering off and clearing all game saves from my console and no luck. I will try installing/loading the game to another One I have and then trying syncing back to the One in my living room

Does the game run fine if you start a new one and then create a new save with that one?

I havent tried that yet but it still didnt load properly when I installed on the other One

I havent tried that yet but it still didnt load properly when I installed on the other One
Last ditch effort, possibly try different TV/Monitor as well as HDMI cables. If that doesn't work, I would pursue possibly getting your console replaced.

Back