Titan quest pack

No brainer at that price. Hell, I payed full price for both of mine and still was worth it.

Played 13 hours during the last 2 days of training at work. I'm achin to start a new bow based character next....

how does this game work for mp. like if someone is a level 30 or something and someone else juss started playing will it team a level 1 and level 30 together?

how does this game work for mp. like if someone is a level 30 or something and someone else juss started playing will it team a level 1 and level 30 together?

I think so, when I finished downloading the game last night I just quickly popped into a random game, the dude was level 12.. I was level 1 and it already makes a party.

God it breaks my heart that this company went out of business - I mean, if these guys couldn't make it with this game... jesus, what do you have to do, set yourself on fire?

God it breaks my heart that this company went out of business - I mean, if these guys couldn't make it with this game... jesus, what do you have to do, set yourself on fire?

A few people from Iron Lore are actually making a game called Grim Dawn, I think 6 members from Iron Lore to be exact.. they have reformed to become Crate Entertainment, they are pretty indie. Grim Dawn looks to be a successor of TQ.

Great game, I just wish there were more storyline. Some friends and I played it for a while, but once you've done the story a couple of times it becomes tedious, as much as we like the gameplay.

I couldn't pass it up, either. I've been playing for a short time and I enjoy it a lot more than I did Dragon Age.

I just checked my harbinger (warfare + dream) from about a year and a half ago, he's at level 59, 56 hours played. I solo'd normal, nightmare, and hell (legendary) with him. Hell is certainly a challenge to solo, but boy was it fun. This time around a bunch of my friends decided to jump on the $5 deal, so I made a new character to join them.

Great game, I just wish there were more storyline. Some friends and I played it for a while, but once you've done the story a couple of times it becomes tedious, as much as we like the gameplay.

The lack of any kind of randomization, even on the type and placement of enemies seems to hurt that. It's been 6 months to a year since I've played it, so I could probably jump back in and spend five or six hours running through the early game to start getting into the cool gear and powers; but it's not something I'd want to make a run on every few weeks.

It's an awesome game, one of the best all time Diablo style games. But it's something I need to take a break from when I'm finished.

any one know of a place to download a mod to show the damage dealt? i can only find ones that work with version 1.20 i need one for 1.30?

Was the rubberbanding on Vista issue ever fixed? How does it work on W7?

I love Egyptian stuff and there's a whole act in Egypt awaiting for me once I'm finished with Greece, I can hardly wait for it. I'm thinking if Iron Lore had developed their own Arena.net or Battle.net for secure characters and a lobby this game would have been a big success, but as I understand THQ likes to push games out the door before they're complete.

So when do I get super overpowered moves that I spam for fun. I made a hunter and I have like crap skills, a net and some more damage shot. When do I get the cool stuff? I'm level 5.

any one know of a place to download a mod to show the damage dealt? i can only find ones that work with version 1.20 i need one for 1.30?

Download TQ Defiler, it has show all damage option, among others. Although I believe you must enable "criticals" in game for it to work.

As for hunting, or any mastery for that matter, it depends on your skill allocation. Whether you go up the mastery first, or put points into skills first. It really depends on the mastery as to which is most efficient.

So when do I get super overpowered moves that I spam for fun. I made a hunter and I have like crap skills, a net and some more damage shot. When do I get the cool stuff? I'm level 5.

Honestly bow hunters don't really get any cool skills to use. I feel that's a big let down in TQ vs. Diablo 2. The melee characters get all the cool skills.

I've got a level 32 brigand, and the net + critical strike is the core of that character. Take down is very useful against boss enemies since it does a big reduction to their total health, but most of what you do with a hunter is boost piercing damage for your bow or spear.

aye hunter is worse way to go imo i have caster a defender and a hunter hunter sucks balls

Back