Titan Quest II Announced

Amazing. I hope they update the movement, but I really loved the semi realistic/historic aspects of the original. (please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good)

Excited for this! I want an ARPG that is story focused and the game play is not just about "drops". Maybe D4 is like that, have not played it yet.

I played OG Titan Quest: Immortal Throne non-stop for YEARS until Grim Dawn came out..

BUT, I'm highly skeptical this unheard-of studio under THQ Nordic can "deliver the goods" :cigar:

Hopefully I'm wrong.. *fingers crossed

They got some big shoes to fill for sure. It's almost like Crate should've been the ones to do it. This needs to be epic!
*fingers crossed indeed
The screenshots on the store page aren't looking to bad

Would be really interested in this also. Loved Titan's Quest, but it is 2023 so I can't help but be jaded and think: are they really going to release a Titan Quest game or is it just going to use the name and make some monetization Diablo 3/4 always online abomination with enough data mining to tell if your prostate is in good health?

I preordered the original back in 2006 from Gamestop but when I played it on my CRT my eyes bleed so bad I couldn't play it. I can play the remastered version on my LCD or OLED with no problem.

Last edited:
I played OG Titan Quest: Immortal Throne non-stop for YEARS until Grim Dawn came out..

BUT, I'm highly skeptical this unheard-of studio under THQ Nordic can "deliver the goods" :cigar:

Hopefully I'm wrong.. *fingers crossed
Ditto on playing TQ and then following the team as they developed GD.

I did some research on Grimlore game developer and they seem to have some experience blending RTS and ARPG with the Spellforce franchise. It certainly looks good from screenshots and game play I quickly looked through. THQ Nordic has been a decent caretaker of Titan Quest, even releasing some DLC.

Fingers crossed working together they can pull this off, because I'd love to revisit a modernized game and it's setting in ancient Greece.🤞🤞

The original still looks good enough and is a decent bit of fun. Seems like the ARPG genre is making a bit of a come back

When I read this in the Titan Quest 2 description: "Customize your hero, then form your own class by combining two masteries."

First thing that came to mind:
5kho8b.jpg

Arthur Bruno should have IP rights on that idea imo..

Hype! I really enjoyed Titan Quest. I liked the change of scenery vs everything from dark in diablo 2. The class system was fun, too. I can't remember the class I played most, i think by the time I was done ai had played most of them. I hope they keep the dual class thing alive. I'd even be fine with leaving the tree the way it was. PoE and D4 both tried to reinvent the wheel, and not sure it's necessarily better

I hope they really make the skill trees interesting. The dual mastery system was cool and I think unique at the time. You could make some really powerful combination that really benefitted each others strengths and also weaknesses. The setting was also really great to look at.

Back