Time to upgrade

man00

Limp Gawd
I got a old Dell 1525 with T8300 , but seems like one of the windows 10 update slowed the thing down
Been looking around online at newer laptops but I know nothing about any of these.
I want something that is a step up from the dell that can run Win 10 or 11 without issue.
Not a gamer at all so it does not have to be a speed demon
thanks

pretty much anything will be better. get us some options and we'll give you opinions, we arent doing all the leg work....

Not a gamer at all so it does not have to be a speed demon
One thing I would say if your not a gamer and plan to use the laptop monitor and not a plugged one most of the time, screen resolution and size could be the major element between laptop you are looking for, specially if you got use to say 27inch-1440p screen real estate for your work program. Just email-webbrowsing-youtube-netflix in bed not an issue, but if is for Excel style tabs, coding, anything, etc... a single 14inch 1080p monitor vs a 15/16 inch 1200p or better.

Otherwise as long has they are ssd of any kind, 16GB of ram, not over 7 years old Core i5 or better it should do the trick, the size of the laptop and resolution wanted is maybe more where the difference can be.

Back