Tiger Woods and the Wii

DeaconFrost

[H]F Junkie
I have a real quick question, that hopefully will save me from renting the game before I buy it. I've been a big fan of the Tiger Woods line, especially the analog swings on a Xbox360 gamepad. Now that we have a Wii as well, I'm wondering if I would be better off getting the Wii version of TW09. On the Wii, can you swing using the Wiimote in TW games, just like the golf game in Wii Sports? I'm thinking the Tiger Woods game would be more interesting with actual swings, as opposed to just playing with a game pad.

yeah I got Tiger Woods 08 for my dad and when you first start up the game you have to go through a tutorial that teaches you how to swing the club standing up.

It was WORSE in TW07 than Wii Golf was... VERY sketchy... putting was nearly impossible because it would suddenly swing while you were in your backswing. In 09 I read they implemented a new swing method, so maybe it will be better.

GO RENT IT FIRIST... that's what I plan on doing.

I think you're right. It is probably better off to spend the few bucks to rent the game, just to be sure.

I have TW 08 and love it. It is 2nd to mario kart for me. easy to play and very, very precise with the wiimote controls.

Back