Ti-84 plus silver?

zerogt86

Gawd
i need to get a graphing calculator, and im looking into this one. I was wondering if anyone had any experiance with it (or an 84 plus), and also if any of you know good websights with free apps (legaly) for these calc's, or a place to buy some.

this calculator is still relatively new, so i dont think too many people would have but i have heard previews about it and it sounded good before it came out.....

I have one, they some how didn't charge me for it[officemax]. it seems pretty good, but I haven't used it much. the silver one is better then the normal because i think it has like 3 times the memory and some other nice features.

Blasterboy460 said:
for the most apps or games goto www.ticalc.org , keep in mind there are more games for the 83+ and the 89. if i were you id get an 83+ silver

the 84 is totally compatable with the 83, so i should b able to use the same apps.

Personally, I would get the 83. It is more than enough to get the job done, more people have it and are more familiar with it, and more instructors use it. They will be easier to follow when they are giving class demonstrations.

They're more of the same, and most instructors should be familiar with it because it's basically an 83 with more memories and more applications..

I have it, it comes preloaded with multiple apps, its faster and holds more. much better than the 83. Oh and by the way it is more ergonmic yet has the same keys.

Back