Those using the Jetway A210GDMS-Pro

MassiveOverkill

[H]ard|Gawd
Please post your current speed, CPU voltage, and idle/load temps, and what cooling you're using.

I'm trying to figure out if the BIOS is sensing temperature right.

On an air-cooled Zalman clone with a 90mm fan, mobo out in the open, I was getting about 38C idle/ 50C load with generic white paste. This was with 1.55 V pushing 266x10 on a Venice 3200.

Stupid UPS delayed my shipment until August 1st, or else I would have all my parts hear today and would be able to report back to you my temps.

I hate UPS. :mad:

^ What's your load temps?

Will post mine later, but they should be 50°+ idle with the cooling in sig. Smokin'

3200 Winchester @1.45 volts, 240x10= 42 C useing Retail cooling /w AS5 while running prime95 after about 15 minutes. 23c Idle

Well I'm almost certain that this board is reading CPU die temps off by about 10 degrees.

My DFI board with the same water cooling does what's in my sig. I know the water cooling is doing its job because my X800XL is getting excellent temps 36C idle / 42C load, which is big improvement over my big rig (37C / 50C). My big rig card is volt modded, but temps only rose about 1C from that.

I'm also using the improved version AWC-2, which has a 40% increased flow water pump.

with my 3500+ which is currently at 2400mhz 1.45 volts [10 x 240] , idle is at 38c and load goes to 53c . either this board reads wrong or i have a crappy IHS.

for cooling i am useing dual 80mm radiator with mcp600 pump and mcw6000 block . fan is set very low speed. even on high i gain only a 2c drop under load

sigh

Jen

Thanks for the input Jen..........Yeah, removing the IHS didn't really do much for me on this CPU, wherease it did on my other 3000 Venice (probably 8C). I'm pushing 1.55V on 166x10 and my load gets to about 53C. Your cooling is much better than mine too. I guess I'll hollar at Jetway to see if they can research this.

Hmm any updates? My Jetway mobo is also showing up a bit high... 42ish idle and up to lower to mid 50's at load... it seems unusual considering I have a Zalman 7000AlCu and AS5 on it..

second cpu i am testing now

3500+ at 2530mhz 1.45 volts and its high temp is 55c . idle at 42c

cooling is bix , mcp600 , mcw6002

jetway needs to fix this problem as there isnt any way this can be true

Jen

Another thing that bothers me is that you can only boot to SATA1, so if you want to multi-boot from different SATA hard drives, you have to move the cable..........which I'm not fond of doing since SATA connections are pretty fragile.

MassiveOverkill said:
Another thing that bothers me is that you can only boot to SATA1, so if you want to multi-boot from different SATA hard drives, you have to move the cable..........which I'm not fond of doing since SATA connections are pretty fragile.
as long as sata 4 works for storage drive that will be fine for me

i have scsi for main boot drive

now we try prime95 for 250 x 11 at 1.45 volts

this is fun

Jen

Hmm, do you think it'd be safe to ignore the temps and just go for max stable oc? I hope to get atleast 11x250fxb with my 3700+ but the temps seem to idle around mid to high 40's and even hit high 50's when under load, and even at stock it idles low to mid 40's and loads at low to mid 50's which just can't be right... Any ideas anyone?

Well my NB heats up into the 57C+ range and it crashed once. So if your have cooling issues u might not get to far. of course i was using the intergrated graphics and CPUs can handle more heat so...

niranjan162 said:
Well my NB heats up into the 57C+ range and it crashed once. So if your have cooling issues u might not get to far. of course i was using the intergrated graphics and CPUs can handle more heat so...

put a small fan on the nb :D

Jen said:
second cpu i am testing now

3500+ at 2530mhz 1.45 volts and its high temp is 55c . idle at 42c

cooling is bix , mcp600 , mcw6002

jetway needs to fix this problem as there isnt any way this can be true

Jen
This is in line with the temps I'm seeing. 3500+, 2500Mhz, 1.5v with Zalman. I know this is an old thread, but has anyone reache d aconclusion here?

Back