Those of you that are buying COD:MW2 on PC...

IveBeenBad

[H]F Junkie
I know lots of you are going to forgo the game, and thats your choice but please dont poo on my thread...

If you are getting this game for PC, post your Steam ID so we can get some teams going on Wednesday!

Maybe you could ask Kyle if it would be ok to start a [H] COD:MW2 group on steam?

have fun ...seriously!

I mostly wanted to play the single player because i really like the story of modern warfare.

I do not think Kyle is too keen on this game. More like pretty pissed off like most of us are. Please do not support this game. I am politely begging you.

Get them! :p

pitchforks.jpg

I dont want to buy it at all but I probably will. It would be a casual thing for me, cs takes up the priority of my gaming time, so match making may not be so bad just as long as the reg is good.

I may pick it up friday.

I know lots of you are going to forgo the game, and thats your choice but please dont poo on my thread...

If you are getting this game for PC, post your Steam ID so we can get some teams going on Wednesday!

well supporting the game is kinda like pooing on the rest of us.

I do not think Kyle is too keen on this game. More like pretty pissed off like most of us are. Please do not support this game. I am politely begging you.

Sorry, I'm getting it for the PC on release day but I play primarily single player anyway for the lack of dedicated server support wasn't that big of a deal to me but I'll join in. Heatlesssun is my id.

this is one game I wouldn't feel bad about p-p-p.......

you know...

Why do you say this? The game is going to sell a gazillion copies mainly for the consoles any why. I would rather pay the money on the PC side and at least support the continued development of PC games rather than have everyone pirate the thing.

If PC gaming ever did die, which it won't, I'd simply stop playing computer games, and I 'd like to play for a while longer.

for me its a automatic no buy. i hated the last one (come on the multiplayer wanted so badly to be CS and yet failed so horribly) and with the "changes" they've made with this one just F it.

back to Quake live i go..till payday and borderlands

serious thread poopage here.

Get a clue, it's their money, they can buy whatever they fucking want without asking your opinion about it. Grow up. People have different opinions than you do, be it dedicated servers or what have you.

If you don't like the game, just don't post in this thread. Don't ruin it for others

Get out of this thread with that. If you don't want to buy the game fine but this thread isn't for the discussion of that. There are many (too many, frankly) threads on that already.

Good luck OP in playing this game. i hope you wont get bored of it after completing the game in 4 hours time and that the online side of things are not too laggy for you but for me. this game i will just borrow off a mate on my console for a day or two just for SP mode

SteamID - YouhavegottobekiddingmeIW

Sorry couldn't resist.

Hey, man. I will _probably_ get the game on steam. If you do create a group or something like that, shoot me a PM.

I rented the consol version just to see the story line, and IMHO its not nearly as good as the previous game. Bargin bin title at best even if you are buying for the single player (I personaly never did the MW online thing)

I rented the consol (console) version just to see the story line, and IMHO its not nearly as good as the previous game. Bargin (Bargain) bin title at best(,) even if you are buying (it) for the single player (I personaly (personally) never did the MW online thing)

Hell, I'm still looking for COD4 in the bargain bins, at the rate its still going, it'll be five years before MW2 drops to ten bucks. Yea, I don't give a half shit for the online as well, that's why I'm unwilling to pay much for either of them. COD4's single player campaign is too short and MW2 the "Stand alone expansion pack to COD4" is weak as well.

I fixed your type-o's, try Firefox's auto spell check, it werks reely good. :D

My steam ID: vaneck

PS: I will be playing with the clan tag: [FUIW]

I'll let you figure out what it means... also made a public STEAM group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FuckYouInfinityWard/ that I am still tweaking a bit. Feel free to join it and wear the tags in game... you have to earn some experience before you can enter clan tags in MW2.

Last edited:
Back