This forum sux... eww

Status
Not open for further replies.

meowCat

Limp Gawd
and i went through different forum sites over the years.... and i find....

this [h.]ardforum is ghey.. and sux. I think xtremesystem forum is far......... better. I mean, best. hardwarecentral forum is a lot better than this even.... hey Kyle, you need to do some serious work done to your forum. you got no avatar option nor siggy options.. no sig pic no av.. umm.. eww euck. what's this.... the forum still hasn't changed....

Theres the door. Walk through. Need a kick?

meowCat said:

this [h.]ardforum is ghey.. and sux. I think xtremesystem forum is far......... better. I mean, best. hardwarecentral forum is a lot better than this even.... hey Kyle, you need to do some serious work done to your forum. you got no avatar option nor siggy options.. no sig pic no av.. umm.. eww euck. what's this.... the forum still hasn't changed....

The search button is your friend.
If you read other posts, you'll find answers as to why avatars are disabled, why vB code and IMG code are not enabled in sigs, and so on.
Simply saying that the "forum sux" and offering no advice, suggestions, etc doesn't help any.
It's simple to complain, and it's another thing to actually give suggestions on how to make a place better.

I didn't know it was possible for someone to be so unintelligent. You're saying that because people can't clutter up the forums with avatars and images in sigs that this place sucks?

oh, and welcome to the forums :)

meowCat said:

Welcome kittykat, thanks for the feedback. I am sorry our forum does not meet your standards for pretty avatars and sig graphics. It is something that has been a conscious decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back